The Top 10 Under 40 nomination period will reopen again in Fall of 2021 for the 4th year of the program.
The Rhinelander Area Chamber of Commerce (RACC) and Forward Rhinelander want to recognize ten more young adults making a difference where we live. The Rhinelander area prides itself on being a great place to live, work and play - for people of all ages. A vibrant part of that mix is Rhinelander's talented class of young professionals.
Nominees will be judged in three categories: business success, mentorship/leadership, and civic/philanthropic activities. Winners will be profiled on the Rhinelander Chamber website, recognized in local media, and celebrated at a Business After 5 event.
Last year, Forward Rhinelander received more than 40 nominations as part of the Top 10 Under 40 program. 2020 winners included:
- Lara Barbour, Senior Director Brand Marketing at Ascension
- Niina Baum, Social Media Strategist at Nicolet College
- Kerry Bloedorn, Director of the Pioneer Park Historical Complex
- Robbie Deede, HERC Coordinator for the State of Wisconsin
- Derrick Fore, Training & Development Coordinator at Ahlstrom-Munksjo
- Abbey Lukowski, Family Services Division Administrator for Forest County Potawatomi
- Ben Opsal, Senior Associate and Investment Analyst at Heck Capital Advisors
- Shaun Smith, Planner/Analyst at Printpack
- Bria Swartout, Director of the Oneida County Humane Society
- Ali Shoeder & Scott Borths, Owners of Shoeder’s RV & Marine
Anyone can nominate a young adult for recognition in the Top 10 Under 40 - an employer, colleague, fellow member of a community group, or friend. To be eligible, honorees must be age 39 or younger on September 15, 2021, and live or work within School District of Rhinelander boundaries.
A group of selected judges will review applications and choose 2021's Top 10 Under 40.