The Rhinelander Area Chamber of Commerce (RACC) is excited to announce the launch of the all new www.RhinelanderChamber.com, which was unveiled Mid-June.
The launch of the www.RhinelanderChamber.com website comes one month after the launch of another Rhinelander Area website. In May 2017, the Rhinelander Tourism and Marketing Committee (RTMC) announced the launch of the newly designed www.ExploreRhinelander.com. The RTMC, which consists of local officials and business owners, is tasked with promoting the Rhinelander Area as a tourism destination, which is the focus of their updated Hodag themed website.
“The RTMC website, which is ExploreRhinelander.com, focuses solely on tourism in the Rhinelander Area and is geared towards our visitors,” said Maggie Steffen, Executive Director of RACC. “While their website is a very valuable asset to our community, we wanted to create a website that focused on our members and shares the fact that Rhinelander is also a great place to live and work.”
The new RACC site is an easy-to-access resource for all Chamber Members, Rhinelander Area Residents and visitors. The new website plays a pivotal role in attracting and engaging the area’s target audience. As a result, more people and businesses can see the opportunities available in the Rhinelander area, which showcases our Chamber Members, enhances the local community and economy and still offers resources for our visitors.
The site features six major sections:
- Member Directory – You can use this business directory to find more information about all RACC Chamber Members
- The Chamber – Learn about the Chamber’s Mission Statement, Staff, Board of Directors, the Rhinelander Area and The Hodag!
- Members – The Members tab features information about Chamber Member Benefits, Awards, Member to Member Deals and added member opportunities. RACC Members are encouraged to reach out to the Chamber Staff to set up their own business log-in to manage their own listings.
- Events & Programs – RACC offers many events and program throughout the year. Check out this tab for up to date information on:
- Events: Highlights the 7 Chamber run events
- Programs: Leadership Oneida County, Business After 5, Chamber Bucks and Chamber Ambassadors
- Other: The Rhinelander Area Community Calendar, which any community member can add events to.
- Live & Work – Learn why the Rhinelander Area is a great place to live and work. This tab features information about relocation, business resources and area job openings.
- “Where to…” – Visitors can check out the “Where to..” buttons towards the middle of the home page for all the details on local lodgers, restaurants, attractions and more!
“We are really excited about the features that this new website will provide to our members and the community,” said Lauren Sackett, Event & Program Coordinator at RACC. “Chamber Members are prominently featured and will have the ability to promote their job openings and special deals. Community Members will have the ability to add their own events to the Rhinelander Community Calendar.”
For more information about the new www.RhinelanderChamber.com or how your business can be listed on the site, contact RACC at (715) 365-7464.