“Chamber of Commerce” is one of the most widely recognized brands in the world.
When electing to join the Chamber, you become part of one of the strongest and most diverse business organizations in the Rhinelander area. You support an organization with high expectations and big goals.
When you join the Chamber you send a message to your customers, potential customers and the community that your company actively participates in the Rhinelander community and invests in it’s success.
Working together we can move our community forward!
The Chamber works to promote our Member businesses to Rhinelander residents and visitors. We want to help make people aware of the diverse business climate in our community.
- Stock your brochures in the Chamber office to get in front of thousands of potential customers.
- Reach the visitors to our website annually with a direct link to your website on our site.
- Reach new Members of the Chamber by putting information into our new Member packets.
- Discounts offered on the Hodag Home Show booth spaces.
A strong and vibrant community benefits all of us. Through your Membership you support the many programs, events and works of the Chamber to promote the entire community.
- We reach thousands of visitors to the area each year, all of whom are potential customers for your business.
- Sponsor a community event to show the residents of Rhinelander your business is ready to invest in a thriving and inviting community.
- You are supporting Leadership Oneida County, a Chamber program working to cultivate our next generation of Rhinelander leaders.
We want your business to grow & succeed. The Chamber offers resources & opportunities to learn new skills and gain fresh ideas.
- Chamber Member newsletter with business & economic information.
- Leadership Oneida County offers a chance to learn about your community and build your leadership skills.
Networking is a contact sport, but at the Chamber we provide the settings and events you need to branch out to the people who are not your customers yet but should be.
- Connect with other business people each month at Business After 5.
- Ask for an introduction! We can connect you to other Chamber Members you might not know but would like to.
- Volunteer for an event or program and get to know your volunteers.
- Join our Board!
A strong business community is the backbone of any local economy. We work to help expand local businesses and encourage new business to relocate here.
- Members have the exclusive right to accept Chamber Bucks. These gift certificates support local spending.
- Through collaboration with other local partners your investment allows us to actively market our community to potential businesses and residents.
The Chamber is the go-to location for information. If we don’t have the answer we’ll find it!
- In 2016 more than 15,000 people inquired, with a call or visit at the Chamber, each one of those visitors is a potential customer for you as we refer our Chamber Members to inquiries.
- Close to 100 Home Relocation Packets were mailed out of our in office in 2016.
- Receive a listing of all Chamber Members and their contact information.
- Call us for a business referral, phone number or community information.